CORPORATE BONDS AND STRUCTURED FINANCE
CORPORATE BOND ORIGINATIONS
Our Structured Finance bankers possess focused expertise and capabilities in originating, structuring, and distributing a comprehensive offering of fixed-income solutions.
With a national scope backed by our fixed-income sales and trading platform, as well as credit research, our corporate debt origination effort is dedicated to delivering value-added services and insight.
Our products span the balance sheet above common equity. We can tailor offerings to address your specific needs regarding your capital structure in light of prevailing conditions in the capital markets and in your industry sector.
- Senior Debt (investment grade and high yield)
- Subordinated Debt (investment grade and high yield)
- Convertible Debt (investment grade and high yield)
- Trust Preferred Securities (institutional and retail)
- Redeemable Preferred Securities (institutional and retail)
- Perpetual Preferred Securities (institutional and retail)
- Convertible Preferred Securities (institutional and retail)
We offer nationwide coverage of the public debt markets as well as the 144a market. In addition, we handle non-144a private placements.
Our structured finance team has extensive experience in structured products and the asset-backed market. We have originated and executed transactions in the following areas, among others:
- Prime and sub-prime auto securitization
- Equipment leasing
- Business loan securitization
- Timeshare receivables securitization
- Credit card receivables securitization
- Student loan securitization
- Medical loans
- Trade receivables securitization
- Manufactured housing securitization
Our investment bankers have managed and structured complex transactions, requiring the design and implementation of financial models in support of multi-billion dollar businesses. Our analytics offerings cover:
- Loan pricing
- Residual valuation
- Master servicing